Cinder Slippers is a fair-skinned girl who used to be tan with bright pink cheeks and very light blonde hair worn in a ponytail at the very top of her head held with a light pink bow. She wears a pink dress with plenty of white detailing, including a rounded collar, sash around her waist, frills, elbow length gloves, and ribbons. Her shoes are glass slippers of course.
Cinder Slippers has a white mouse who has a little pink bow on her left ear and wears a very light pink dress.
Cinder Slippers lives in a light pink castle with a white heart at the top of the tower.
- September 5th is Be Late for Something Day.
- Cinder was introduced along with Prince Handsome.
- Cinder is a reference to Giambattista Basile's Character, Cinderella.
- She is on a back pack with Suzette La Sweet.
- On her poster and on her mini she has a darker skin tone.