Pillow is a fair-skinned girl with black button eyes and pale pink cheeks. She has neck length curly lilac hair with bangs. She wears a thin headband with a big magenta bow on the right side. Pillow usually wears a pair of pajamas whether she's in bed or not. Her favorite pair has light pink and magenta stripes and three buttons on the right side. It is trimmed with white and orange striped cuffs, collar, zipper segment, and heart patch on her right knee.
Pillow Featherbed's pet is a fluffy sheep. Its skin is pale pink while its fluff is white, it also has the normal black button eyes but with white circles surrounding them. In most Lalaloopsy Mini releases Sheep wears an orange sleeping cap.
It is very relaxing and comfty, having many sleepy themed Z trees, bottles of milk, a cookie path and roof! She even has a fluffy pillow pile before her door.
Her home is pink with a yellow door on the front and yellow book windows. Her roof seems to be composed entirely out of cookies and on the very top is an alarm clock.
- Sheep has a number 5 on its back.
- January 3rd is Festival of Sleep Day.
- Pillow snores when she sleeps as seen in the Lalaloopsy webisodes.
- Her chosen pet is a sheep in reference to counting sheep as a commonly-known method of falling asleep.
- She naps all throughout the day and sleeps all throughout the night.
- She and Little Bah Peep both have sheep for pets.
- She has red pajamas on her re-release doll.